Inspiring Australia - Summer 2021
Inspiring Australia – Summer 2021
From the Great Barrier Reef to the Red Centre of the Outback, Australia boasts a plethora of extraordinary natural wonders. This immersive journey is a showcase of vast tropical rainforests, otherworldly rock formations and ancient indigenous culture. Listen to the sounds of the didgeridoo at a hosted starlit dinner in Ulu?u and take in the iconic sights of Sydney aboard a yacht.
- Palm Cove: Savour a meal made from local seasonal ingredients, as you overlook the stunning crystal-clear water of the Coral Sea at Reef House Restaurant.
- Alice Springs: As the sun sets over the otherworldly landscapes of the Outback, prepare for dinner in a bush setting. Join your Alice Springs hosts for a barbecue around a campfire, as the Milky Way lights up the sky.
- Curtin Springs: Enjoy a BBQ lunch at a family-owned ranch, home to 4,000 head of cattle, and talk to the locals about what life is like in the unforgiving Outback.
- Ulu?u: As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sounds of a didgeridoo and enjoy a feast of fine local cuisine during the award-winning Sounds of Silence dinner.
- Hunter Valley: Discover one of Australia’s most famous wine regions, as you enjoy a privately hosted wine tasting at a boutique winery, followed by an exquisite light lunch.
- Dining Summary: 12 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L), 1 Lunches with Wine (LW) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Daintree Rainforest: Join your Local Expert to learn about the relationship the indigenous Kuku Yalanji people have with their land in the Daintree National Park.
- Great Barrier Reef: Take to the water and discover spectacular coral formations and a world of unique marine creatures, as you snorkel around underwater gardens.
- Alice Springs: Explore Alice Springs with your Local Expert.
- Kings Canyon: Take a walk with your Local Expert to explore the red rock cliffs of Kings Canyon.
- Kings Canyon: Rise with the sun and embark on a vigorous 6 kilometre Rim Walk at Kings Canyon with awe-inspiring views from Cotterill’s Lookout.
- Ulu?u: Arrive at the Ulu?u-Kata Tju?a National Park and watch the sun dip beyond the horizon, as you enjoy canapes and wine.
- Kata Tjuta: Join your Travelling Concierge as you take a guided walk through the sacred Walpa Gorge.
- Ulu?u: Watch the magical sunrise over Uluru as you are enchanted by the magical ‘Field of Light’ art installation.
- Blue Mountains: Enjoy the natural wonder that is the Blue Mountains, known for its dramatic landscapes.
- Hunter Valley: Enjoy the natural landscapes as you head north to the wine region of the Hunter Valley.
- Sydney: Join a skilled sailing crew onboard a sailing yacht and take in views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the secluded coves surrounded by multimillion-dollar mansions.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Rural Hotels: In the remote areas of Australia, Luxury Gold stays at the best available properties. Hotels are simpler in style with clean rooms and private facilities.
- Cairns: The Reef House is a tropical hideaway set against a backdrop of coconut palms and turquoise waters.
- Ulu?u: Situated in the heart of Australia’s Red Centre, this five-star hotel is a beautiful oasis amid the raw beauty of the Outback. It comes with a wellness spa, swimming-pool, gourmet restaurants and an impressive collection of indigenous artworks.
- Sydney: Placing you in the heart of The Rocks district with its cobbled streets and historic buildings, The Langham, Sydney embodies timeless style and boasts stunning views of the iconic Sydney Harbour.
- Blue Mountains: Set amid two acres of manicured gardens, Lilianfels Resort & Spa overlooks the most spectacular scenery. Designed to celebrate its Victorian origins, the ambiance of this resort reflects the romance of a bygone era.
- Hunter Valley: Set amidst acres of rolling hills, this boutique hotel offers the ultimate country escape with a variety of walking trails leading on from its gardens. It also boasts a Grecian-style heated indoor pool, spa and sauna, fitness centre, and tennis courts.
- Sydney: Embark on a VIP tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, before enjoying a Celebration Dinner at Peter Gilmore’s Bennelong restaurant, set in the building’s iconic sails.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to Outback Luxury 4WD coach and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, on Days 4 and 8 for your required internal-holiday flights that have been booked separately and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight.
Welcome to Cairns.
The Ancient Daintree Rainforest and Indigenous Culture.
Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
Into the Outback.
Ulu?u and Kata Tju?a.
Desert and Canyons.
Alice Springs to Sydney.
Blue Mountains National Park.
Hunter Valley Wine Country.
Set sail on Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Sightseeing and the Opera House.