Colours of Rajasthan with Mumbai
Colours Of Rajasthan With Mumbai
Royalty, romance and the captivating energy of Mumbai are the highlights along this journey across India. From the Golden Triangle to Rajasthan and beyond, delving into legends and legacy.
- CITY TOUR of Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai.
- CRUISE across Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island
- SEE the Red Fort, Parliament House and India Gate in Delhi, the Gateway of India and the Chhatrapati Shivaji historic railway station in Mumbai.
- VIEW the Palace of Winds in Jaipur
- VISIT Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar in Delhi, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, Ranthambore National Park, the Amber Fort and City Palace in Jaipur, the City Palace and Garden of the Maids in Udaipur and Mani Bhavan in Mumbai.
- 14 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 10 dinners
First class travel Highlights
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Trafalgar bonus – Intra-Air flight: Udaipur to Mumbai
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Handcrafted Highlights
ARRIVE DELHI (3 NIGHTS)
DELHI - AGRA
AGRA - RANTHAMBORE (2 NIGHTS)
RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK
RANTHAMBORE - JAIPUR (2 NIGHTS)
JAIPUR - DEOGARH (2 NIGHTS)
DEOGARH - UDAIPUR (2 NIGHTS)
UDAIPUR - MUMBAI (2 NIGHTS)