Culinary and Cultural Greece - Summer 2020
Culinary And Cultural Greece – Summer 2020
A blend of the ancient and the modern, dive into Greece’s legendary heritage on this elegant journey. Indulge in delicious specialties unique to Greece, tasting locally produced olive oil, ouzo, honey and more.
- Athens: Dine seaside at Greece’s first Michelin-rated restaurant. The son of a chef who worked in ship galleys, Lefteris Lazarou, followed in his father’s footsteps by creating a boat on land to showcase this country’s exceptional cuisine.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 4 Dinners (D)
- ATHENS: Experience a wonderful, eclectic mixture of Ancient and Modern Athens. With a Local Expert visit the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum, voted in the top 10 museums in the world. Experience Athens as the Athenians do! Explore the city markets and discover the colourful tastes of Athens stopping off at local vendors, such as a traditional bakery to savour local delicacies, and at a cafenion, a Greek traditional coffee house to learn the art of making the perfect Greek coffee.
- MYKONOS: As a distinguished member of Leading Hotels of the World, the Mykonian Royal is everything that you would want an expect from a stay on the Greek islands. There are whitewashed walls, beautiful sea views, a spa and the warmth and service customary of this collections of properties.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom, onboard restroom and and complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy while travelling.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Arrival to Athens
Ancient and Modern Athens
Epidauros theatre, the Peloponnese and Nafplio
The beehive tombs of Mycenae and the Island of Mykonos
The Island of Light- Ancient Delos and Traditional Myconian Farmstead