Jaffas ‘n’ Jandals(Multi Share,Start Auckland, End Auckland)
Jaffas ‘n’ Jandals(Multi Share,start Auckland, End Auckland)
Clear your schedule for New Zealand NOW – from Auckland to the Bay and everything in between. Cross the Harbour Bridge, kayak the sea, swim with the dolphins and see the ‘Hole in the Rock’ while fast boating through the islands! Plus, for you culture vultures, trek through the native Kauri Forest and glimpse the Tribal Lands of Nga Puhi Maori. Looking for a little peace and quiet? You’ll have a day to kick back beachside too!
Auckland to Paihia
- See the City of Sails harbour made famous by the Americas Cup
- Check out Whangarei and Kawakawas famous Hundertwasser toilets
- Get a dose of history with a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds Tour
- Tuck into a true Kiwiana fish n chips dinner
- Throughout your trip you’ll be getting your beauty sleep in comfy beds in cosy multi-share rooms. Your accommodation will always be located in the heart of the action, with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
- We’ll get 3 of your meals, you get the rest. You can expect a healthy breakfast every morning, as well as authentic fish ‘n’ chips. We’ll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ.
- Don’t worry, your Trip Manager and Driver will show you and your new travel mates the ropes. Whether providing local knowledge or lols, our team members are people you can trust.
Auckland to Paihia via Parry Kauri Park
Paihia to Auckland